Friday, April 6, 2007

Easter Legs

After joining Self Portrait Challenge last month, I only posted once. I was busy writing, but also, the assignment was to fiddle with your photos online, and I don't care for fiddling. I like my photos natural.

Lucky for me...

April's challenge is The Body.

Take photos of your separate pieces...Your favorites, your flaws. No pretty faces, though. Just flesh, and truth, and Ash in the nude.

I thought I'd start from the bottom up.


Standing in the bathtub with a hand on my hip...these are my feet, my legs, my worn out knees. All rough from crawling with a baby, and scarred from falling off a bike.

I like my legs. I like my feet...My knees can take a hike.

10 comments:

FiL said...

Pshaw, methinks the knees should stay - they're the bee's knees!! And so, a wee rhyme:

"Please Dear Knees, forgive her tease
Don't leave Ash and cross the seas
I'll pay you rupees
I'll feed you blue cheese
Sing to you in Cantonese!"

Erm, time for bed, obviously...

angela said...

what a great photo, and i hear ya on the knees. i think it does get easier - we also have an eight year old.
thanks for taking the time to leave a comment on a post that just poured out of me. thank you.

Daibh said...

Great picture, Ash. You can't take a bad picture, honestly. And your knees are the bees' knees! ;)

all over the map said...

Ash, thanks for stopping by. What a great photo. I'm inspired! You have beautiful legs mama.

claireylove said...

Err, would you think I was an articulate fool if I just said what I was thinking ~ which is pretty much ~

*~*~*WOW!!!!*~*~*

You've got great legs going on there ~ knees and all!!!!

Anonymous said...

awesome. you go mama!!!! or Ash. You choose ;) Enjoy it before 25...lol. I'm forever an optimist, eh?!? Great to see you back blogging. Heidi

Mimey said...

I wondered if it would be wrong of me to say nice things about your legs, but everyone is, so I'll add, I like your legs! A shapely calf always does it for me ;-)

Anonymous said...

Ashley,
Wow, very nice....a great way to start my week with a peak at a couple of Ashley's assets...;-)

Beautiful

Brian

Unknown said...

If I may be allowed.....that's a great rock chick pose. PJ Harvey herself would be proud of the stance....and the ankles, calves, knees and thighs.

:) said...

id hit it

:)