Saturday, November 4, 2006

Sufjan, the Soup's On!


Despite being full of coffee, hot chocolate, multiple bottles of water, a glass of peppermint schnapps, and handful after fat compulsive handful of M&M's I keep here in a bowl on my desk, I shall now attempt going to bed.

I simply wanted to stop by one last time and share the fact that my future husband will be on TV tonight!

Austin City Limits
. On PBS.

His concert will be aired along with Calexico, a wonderful band I'm also quite fond of.

Check here for your local PBS affiliate, listing, time, etc.

Also, new in the world of Sufjan is the most recent announcement of a five disk Christmas album. How delightful! I adore Christmas songs as is, but sung by Sufjan? Yes, yes.

I could eat him with a spoon. :)

3 comments:

Daibh said...

Wow! Synchronicity -- I was eating some M&Ms while reading this post! (took'em from B1's Halloween bucket, since he doesn't like'em)

Calexico are a great band -- I love'em! I know you love Surfjan. Everybody's Surfjan! Surfjan USA! ;)

Good luck with the dental surgery. Hope that all works out well, and, of course, NaNoWriMo-a-go-go.

Mimey said...

I don't suppose he'd appreciate being eaten by your spoon. A somewhat slow and painful demise
;-)

A. B. Chairiet said...

Jemima: That's true. :)

...

Daibh: Yes, Calexico is nice...not my most favorite...Iron and Wine, on the other hand, who made a guest appearance last night, I love them times a million! :)

And what is this dental surgery you speak of?? I see nothing here about dental surgery... ;)

Thank you, though, precious. I know you care. :)