Friday, November 3, 2006

Shouting your name


It's Friday night, and yes, I'm technically (though probably just temporarily) dead, but I'm real lonely right now. Getting good and coffeed up for a night of noveling. Going to try to fix the massive cliché I planted at the opening of the damn thing, and also, my wordcount: it's not exactly up to par.

I missed the first day. And the third.

(Sigh)

A bit of blogging, to warm up and ease my tired mind.
...

Have You Ever ~

1. Taken a picture completely naked? Not completely naked.
2. Danced in front of a mirror naked? Yes.
3. Told a lie? Yes.
4. Had feelings for someone who didn't have them back? Almost always.
5. Been arrested? No.
6. Seen someone die? I think so.
7. Kissed a picture? Of course.
8. Slept in until 5pm? Yes.
9. Had sex at work (on the clock)? Not on the clock... ;) But yes. Had sex at the guy's work. On his desk.
10. Fallen asleep at work/school? Yes.
11. Held a snake? Yep. Wrapped a python around my neck.
12. Ran a red light? Yes.
13. Been suspended from school? No.
14. Pole danced? Yes.
15. Been fired from a job? No.
16. Sang karaoke? Yes! I kicked ass with Norah Jones's Don't Know Why.
17. Done something you told yourself you wouldn't? Definitely.
18. Laughed until something you were drinking came out your nose? Probably.
19. Laughed until you peed? No.
20. Caught a snowflake on your tongue? Yes.
21. Kissed in the rain? Yes.
22. Had sex in the rain? No.
23. Sang in the shower? Nightly.
24. Gave your private parts a nickname? Yes.
25. Ever gone to school/work without underwear? Yes.
26. Sat on a roof top? Yes.
27. Played chicken? Yes.
28. Been pushed into a pool with all your clothes on? No.
29. Broken a bone? Lots.
30. Flashed someone? Possibly.
31. Mooned someone? No.
32. Shaved your head? No.
33. Slept naked? Nightly.
34. Blacked out from drinking? Just once.
35. Played a prank on someone? Yes.
36. Had a gym membership? Not yet.
37. Felt like killing someone? Yes.
38. Cried over someone you were in love with? All the time.
39. Had Mexican jumping beans for pets? No.
40. Been in a band? Yes.
41. Shot a gun? Yes.
42. Shot a bow and arrow? Yes.
43. Played strip poker? No.
44. Donated Blood? No.
45. Ever jump out of an airplane? No.
46. Been to more than 10 countries? I haven't been to ten states! Never left the country...

4 comments:

Mimey said...

A meme I haven't fallen for, yet, I think I need this inspiration to get anything posted on the blog.

Bathroom Hippo said...


Yes to all except:
1, 5, 9, 22, 29, 34, 45, 46.

Happy Saturday Dollface!

Daibh said...

Sorry you're down, Ash.

A. B. Chairiet said...

Jemima: I stole it from BB.

Hippo: Happy Saturday (and Sunday) to you too.

Daibh: That's okay. I'm used to it.