Tuesday, August 29, 2006

I'm Sorry

I'm really not happy with myself right now.

I hate my writing, and nothing seems good enough.

I stabbed myself in the hand Sunday afternoon (cooking; twas an accident), and that's got me in a lot of pain.

Stayed up all night last night. I couldn't sleep again.

I'm too angry. Upset. Scared.

I'm really sorry for the lack of writing on a blog that isn't supposed to be dead.

I hope I can work it out.

It's raining so softly right now.

I think I’ll spend the day in bed.

5 comments:

Mentok said...

You know, you worry too much. To help you not worry, I have written a song for you inspired by this post.

Set to the tune of ABBA's "Take a Chance On Me" (no significance to the tune, btw ;-)and it goes a little something like this:

If you stab your hand,
Ow, it really hurts.
Don't you know, Ashley
That your hand will bleed.


...and that's all I got. Not much of a poet, I'm afraid.

Anyway, you've gone through this kinda thing before, you will go through it again, you've always made it through before, so you've just got to bear through it. The sun will come out tomorrow...

(cue FiL with the L'il Orphan Annie singing).

Bathroom Hippo said...


I had trouble sleeping last night as well.

So I thought of you. Then I slept fine.

Mimey said...

Be kind to yourself, sweetie x

FiL said...

THE SUN'LL COME OUT, TOO-MORROW!!
BETCHA BOTTOM DOLLAR THAT TO-MORROW
THERE'LL BE SU-UN!!

Erm, does that help? Dang, that dress is was too tight...

I just spent the bulk of the past four days in bed with my dreadful flubug. And I woke up last night in a pointless, feverish panic that only a concentrated spot of meditating could calm down. So you have my sympathy and empathy.

And sure, you'll work it out, Razzle Dazzle Rose. :)

FiL

claireylove said...

I'm with Jemima, just take care of yourself. I mean, it is lovely, absolutely, gorgeous when you post, but ultimately taking care of yourself has to take
priority :-) x x x